Las Vegas – Insomniac, the producers behind Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC), in partnership with eBay for Charity, has released the second wave of EDC Week Charity Auction prizes, featuring an unparalleled list of artist-related experiences for Headliners to bid on now through Thursday, May 12 at 12 a.m. (PDT), at Ebay.com/Insomniac.
The second annual EDC Week Charity Auction, which went live on Wednesday, April 27, offers fans the chance to experience EDC Las Vegas like never before, with some of the biggest artist names in dance music. Beginning today, Headliners from around the world can celebrate EDC’s return to Las Vegas Motor Speedway, June 17 – 19, and bid on once-in-a-lifetime experiences with artists such as Kaskade, Hardwell, Martin Garrix, A-Trak, Dada Life, UMEK, Oliver Heldens, Marshmello and many more.
“The Shade Tree is an incredible nonprofit organization that reflects the helping nature and beautiful spirit of dance music culture while providing an invaluable service to the Las Vegas community,” said Pasquale Rotella, Founder and CEO of Insomniac. “I couldn’t imagine a better way to celebrate 20 years of EDC than giving back to local neighborhoods and providing our Headliners with the chance to have once-in-a-lifetime experiences surrounding EDC Las Vegas.”
North America’s largest dance music festival celebrates “20 Years Under the Electric Sky” by giving fans the opportunity to bid on priceless experiences at Ebay.com/Insomniac, with most bids starting at just $0.99. Insomniac will donate 100 percent of funds raised from the EDC Week Charity Auction to The Shade Tree, a local nonprofit dedicated to improving the lives of women, children and their pets affected by domestic violence and crisis in the Las Vegas valley.
Artist auction items includes:
· Dreamstate Come True: Dine with Paul Oakenfold: One winner and three friends will have dinner with legendary artist Paul Oakenfold at TAO, accompanied by weekend tickets to EDC Las Vegas and backstage access for an epic night of trance at the Las Vegas debut of Dreamstate.
· Indoor Skydiving with Gareth Emery: Get weightless with Gareth Emery at Vegas Indoor Skydiving on the Strip. You and a friend will enjoy a one-hour session with the producer prior to his set at EDC Las Vegas.
· Breakfast of Champions with Yellow Claw: You and a friend will enjoy a meet-and-greet breakfast at Encore with trap trio Yellow Claw during EDC weekend.
· Jet to EDC Las Vegas with LUMBERJVCK: Jump on a flight Thursday, June 16, and enjoy a round-trip private flight with LUMBERJVCK and his team to Las Vegas and return to Orange County on Monday, June 20. The package also includes a signed LUMBERJVCK merch package.
· Pizza Making with Zomboy: One lucky, pizza-loving Headliner will get to join Zomboy at ARIA Resort & Casino’s Five50 Pizza Bar on the Strip, prior to his set at EDC Las Vegas, to make and eat your own pizza.
· Hardwell Meet & Greet at EDC Las Vegas: One Headliner and a lucky friend will have the opportunity for a private meet-and-greet with Hardwell backstage at EDC Las Vegas.
· DJ Lesson with A-Trak: Want to hone your DJ skills and hang out with acclaimed DJ/producer and Fool’s Gold label head A-Trak? One winner will have the chance for an exclusive two-hour lesson on the decks with A-Trak.
· GTA Hangout at ARIA Resort & Casino: Grab three friends, and enjoy a special VIP experience with GTA during EDC Las Vegas. First, meet up at ARIA Resort & Casino, and start off the night with a poolside hang. Then, accompany the guys to their show at Liquid, join them in the DJ booth for a photo op, and hang out in a daybed right in front of the booth.
· Backstage and B2B with UMEK at EDC Las Vegas: In this one-of-a-kind b2b experience, one winner will be able to live-mix a track onstage with UMEK at EDC Las Vegas after hanging out with him backstage. Rusty skills? Don’t worry—he’s there to help.
· Beer Pong with W&W Backstage at EDC Las Vegas: Do the Dutch even play beer pong? You’re about to find out. Grab your best game partner, and test your skills against the gents of W&W during EDC Las Vegas.
· Andrew Rayel Ultimate Marquee Nightclub Experience: On Friday, June 17, during Andrew Rayel’s EDC Week set at Marquee Nightclub, one lucky Headliner and five friends can enjoy a VIP balcony and production experience tour of the A/V booth, plus a meet-and-greet with the production director and photos with Marquee’s specialty performers. The winner will also receive one complimentary table, including $1,000 food & beverage credit and six swag bags upon arrival.
· Zip Lining with Dada Life: One winner and a friend will get the Fremont Street Experience while zipping over Downtown Las Vegas with Dada Life, followed by a celebratory champagne toast with the duo. Banana suits are optional.
· Jauz Ultimate Marquee Dayclub Experience: One winner and five friends can enjoy a meet-and-greet with artist Jauz on Thursday, June 16, during his EDC Week performance. In addition, winners will receive one complimentary daybed at Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, plus $1,000 food & beverage credit and six swag bags upon arrival.
· Martin Garrix Pizza Meet & Greet at EDC Las Vegas: You and a friend will have the opportunity for a private meet-and-greet and pizza party with Martin Garrix backstage before his set at EDC Las Vegas 2016.
· Studio Master Class with Oliver Heldens: Want to hone your production skills and hang out with acclaimed Dutch artist Oliver Heldens? One winner will receive a private two-hour studio lesson with Heldens.
· EDC Las Vegas Helicopter Tour with Andy C: Take a helicopter ride, courtesy of Maverick Helicopters, with drum and bass pioneer and RAM Records cofounder Andy C, and get the ultimate owl’s-eye view of the Speedway during EDC.
· Hang Out With Kaskade on an EDC Las Vegas Art Car: You and your five festie besties will enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a short spin on an EDC art car with Kaskade.
· Thomas Jack Ultimate TAO Beach Experience: One winner and five friends can enjoy a meet-and-greet with artist Thomas Jack on Thursday, June 16.Throughout the day, the winner will have access to a complimentary daybed at TAO Beach at the Venetian, plus $1,000 food & beverage credit and six swag bags upon arrival.
· Skydive with Party Favor: One lucky fan will get to hang out and then jump out of a plane with Party Favor. The instructors at Vegas Extreme Diving will take pictures and video of your skydive.
· Exotics Racing With Marshmello: If you’re a fan of both Marshmello and exotic race cars, this package has your name all over it. Receive one-on-one coaching from a professional Exotics Racing instructor before going head-to-head with the artist for five laps as you learn what it feels like to drive a supercar on a racetrack.